DewBuster™ Fan Speed Controller
- Fan speed infinitely-variable down to stall speed (minimum speed where fan won't stop).
- Reducing fan speed not only reduces fan noise but also reduces battery drain.
- High-efficiency switching regulator does not generate waste heat that might interfere with telescope performance.
- Controller can deliver 1 Amp continuously (typically 8 fans) but actual Amps will not exceed that specified on your fan’s label.
- Protective circuitry prevents damage if a wiring fault should ever occur.
- Turning control knob fully counter-clockwise turns fans OFF and no current is drained from your battery.
- Turning control knob clockwise turns fans ON at minimum speed and minimal power is drained from your battery.
- Turning control knob further clockwise increases fan speed but battery drain is no higher than without Fan Controller.
The Fan Speed Controller is warranted to the original purchaser for 5 years from the date of purchase.
Typical installation is to solder your wires directly to circuit board. If you've never done this before see "Soldering is Easy" beginners guide
to learn how easy it is to solder.
For no-soldering installation, you may select Optional Wiring below and the Fan Controller will be prewired with Red and Black wires for power-in, and Yellow and Black wires for power-out to your fan.
I ONLY SHIP TO USA OR APO ADDRESSES. However I will accept International PayPal payments if you wish to ship to a 3rd party USA address.
Fan Speed Controller Order Form